Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Bored

Almost 2 pm and all my work is finished. I am bored! Why is that you are either busy as hell, or it is dead. Never a happy medium.

I guess I will start getting things planned for our big July 4th bash, which is going to be on June 30th lol, need a weekend to recover. I make tons of food and stress myself out until the party is in full swing, or after a few drinks. I will be meeting some online friends for the first time. It is almost like you know them personaly. I met my friend Maria last year. We have been online friends for about 3 years. Shes a sweety & I love her like a sister. I think need to give her more alcohol this year hehee. Now Matt who is coming I have never met. He is a smart ass online, and I really feel the need to smack him when I meet him :P Some of my husbands gamer friends will be coming too. It should be a fun time.

No comments: